I was tagged by
(like the hundred billion time before I did not answer the thread)
Rules that nobody really should mind:
1. Post ALL the rules!
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves!
3. Chose 13 peeps and questions
4. Can't say you don't do tags I don't give af if you choose not to - be creative: break the rules 8))
5. Tag- backs are allowed!
6. You must Do an Journal entry! No questions! Unless it's about the entry!
7. Finish within the week! Or else you have to do Everything le creator says!
8. Be creative! Do not say you're tagged in the title! You can in the description!
9. Answer all the questions, don't leave any blank space"
Things about myself: (Idk if they are interesting)
1. I have a problem in matching colors, and this makes it awfully difficult to dress as fancy as Italians are supposed to do.
2. I never learned to swim.
3. I can't stand snails.
4. In my life I would like to be an illustrator, an actor, a singer, a musician and a professional translator.
5. I'm generally considered as irritating as a mosquito during the night.
6. I don't like sweets and desserts generally.
7. I eavesdrop on foreign language conversations in the metro.
8. I like metal music and classic of all times (Chopin my love)
9. I am not capable of lifting my body (capability that every healthy person has XD)
10. I'm a perfectionist. If something does not come out as I want it to be, I go mad.
11. I neve broke any bone.
12. I'm the antithesis of the average italian and the perfect italian. I'm loud, I love good food and arts. I don't like football, I' not sassy and fit.
13. I'm Christian (Roman) Catholic (if you were interested XD)
1. What quality about yourself do you value the most?
I consider myself brave. I feel very supported by my friends and by God, so if I want I feel I can do everything.
2. Do you play any kind of video-games?
Yep, I love the Assassin's creed saga and the Dark Souls saga.
3. Do you have any kind of phobias?
Disappointing people is my biggest fear. I want to be a good friend, a good student, a good artist...
4. Is there something you'd like to become better at? Perhaps something art-related?
Digital painting, hands proportions, realism, watercoloring....and cooking. I'm Italian and I totally suck at cooking.
5. Do you have any kind of goals? If yes, what kind of?
I want to become a free lance illustrator and a writer. In the meantime I plan of becoming a full-fledged polyglot.
6. What kind of stuff do you carry in your bag/pockets?
Wallet. Blocknote. Pencil and pen. Pocket Umbrella. Licorice candies (for my blood pressure problem). Aspirines. Driving license.
7. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
8. Would you describe yourself as intro- or extrovert?
I'm an annoying extrovert. I love disturbing my friend at any time of the day, I love to talk to everyone in the world, I love being with people!
9. Have any best friend(s) - what are they like?
I have many best friends. The oldest is my former elementary school and the high school mate, Francesca (yep the same name). She study physics and plan to be a university lecturer. She's a sassy good looking girl who loves disco and latino music. The opposite of me. She also like philosophy and classic literature. Together we mostly talk and eat junk food.
Then there's the all time logorrea friend
who is my crazy pal. We create together. She's a wannabe biologist and yep, we met thanks to her cousin who was in class with me during high school. We mostly role played till we grew up enough to punch the screen in between away and started seeing each other's face pretty regularly. Together we...watch stupid videos, play just dance, study and watch horrible movies. (Never Let me go together with a pizza and a lot of TEARS).
Actually there are also Maria, Carolina, Pietro
, Gianluca....a LOT of them!
10. Would you like to meet someone you've talked to on DA? If yes, feel free to tag them! :>
I would definitely love to meet
perché la stimo tantissimo e l'italiano qui è d'obbligo. (guys, you look interesting from here!)
11. What kind of clothing do you usually wear?
Winter: jeans, turtle necks and sweater. Summer: shorts, short sleeved tee, sandals and a straw hat.
12. Something you absolutely can't stand?
Cowards. And slugs.
13. Oke, almost done buddy! At last; If you could have any kind of animal as a pet, what would you choose?
A wolf! Or a dragon! or maybe just a Cheshire cat!